The comprehensive curriculum is based on France’s internationally renowned école maternelle. Set forth by the French Ministry of Education, this program is well known as one of the world’s best and gives your child a solid academic foundation while providing a warm, nurturing environment where learning is fun and age appropriate.
Our curriculum follows the exact guidelines for the école maternelle established by the Ministre de l’Éducation Nationale (French Ministry of National Education).
The courses are organized around the work of five major areas of activities:
1. Appropriating the Language - discover writing (spoken and written language)
2. Become a Student (socialization)
3. Movement Acquisition (physical education)
4. Discover the World (math & sciences)
5. Perceive, Feel, Imagine, Create (creative arts)